– Please write the number of double-spaced pages that are equivalent to 2475 words on the topic of The Ecology of Ebolavirus, making sure to cover each of the three necessary components mentioned below.
– Please make sure that you are typing in 12pt Times New Roman Font, with one-inch margins.
– Please use PUBMED (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed) and Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/) as your two databases for scientific literature searches, in order to find the 15 required number of sources.
– Please make sure to use Harvard style for your in-text citations (http://www.citethisforme.com/harvard-referencing), and please be sure to leave a link behind an in-text citation or at the end of the pages that you write, so that I can create a Harvard style reference list and include the references that you sought out.
Topic: Should include a parasite, pathogen, or disease, interaction(s) with its host(s), and environmental factor(s). Sections in the report can focus on other aspects (e.g., disease symptoms) but those 3 components must be included somewhere.
– My topic is centered on The Ecology of Ebolavirus, with a focus on what we know about reservoir hosts- i.e., which wildlife species are known to host ebolaviruses, in which areas, etc. and how this relates to human disease risk.
– I will attach a PDF of the broad outline that I sent to my professor as my “Introduction” to Ebolaviruses. This is a good start, but the focus needs to adjust more prominently on the reservoirs and human health risks.
The report requirements PDF will say that the thesis is 15-double-spaced pages because it is, but I am just having you write the number of pages equivalent to 2475 words and I am going to write the rest after receiving the final version you submit and integrate them with one another.
– Please make sure that it is double-spaced and that you are writing in 12pt Times New Roman font, with 1-inch margins.
The report requirements PDF will also say that >20 references, including a maximum of 3 review articles and 2 websites are required for the thesis. I have already selected the three review articles and two websites references that I am going to include and therefore, I have indicated that the number of sources required for your pages is 15 sources. These sources need to be scientific literature references please (Google Scholar and Pub-Med are recommended by my professor) and please make sure that you DO use the Harvard style for your included in-text citations. You DO NOT, however, have to create a reference list for all 15 sources in Harvard style. Please just make sure to include links next to the in-text citations or links that are organized all together on the last page of the word doc, that way I can go back and create the Harvard style reference list after receiving your final version submitted to me!
– I have included a couple of PDF and/or linked scientific literature sources on the Upload Files page that I found useful and heavily correlating with the theme of my thesis.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, comments, concerns, or collaboration! Thank you in advance.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.