Individual Presentation Assignment
Requirements: In this assignment, you will develop a presentation and present it to the class. Typically presentations are developed using PowerPoint or other presentation mediums. Students will research a minimum of 1 article each for each of the following topics. Students will dedicate a minimum of 1 side for each topic, and students must present each of these topics:
1. How has the weaponization of information affected society from a past date until 2020?
2. Explain why someone would put themselves or others into information silos?
3. If you were a nefarious actor, how would you use: gaslighting, catfishing and alternative facts to achieve a fictional goal for each?
Cite/reference information from others.
Composition of Slide show/presentation:
1. Title Slide showing: title of the presentation, your name, school, etc.
2. BLUF or bottom line up front-this is where you describe the summary of your presentation, why you are presenting, and what information you want the audience to take away from, learn, make a decision, etc.
3. The body of your slide will include the content or main focus of your presentation. Explain the overall topics from your BLUF slide and detailed information from each topic. Each topic slide should contain 1-5 focus areas using bullets. The detailed information for each bullet should be listed in the notes section of your slide. Example: Robots in the home (main topic) listed on the main slide as a bullet, when discussing the detailed information about this topic, place the information in the notes section (you may want to create separate notes for your presentation to refer to during your presentation). Review my lecture slides for context.
4. Summary or conclusion slide listing the overall topics or information you wanted to cover and why it is important. References slide. This is where you list your references from your research. Remember to place your in-text citations on the main slides or in the notes section where the cited information is listed. Your last slide should be the references slide.
I ATTACHED LECTURE NOTES TO HELP WITH THE ASSIGNMENT
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.