You will be completing three Theorist Reflections throughout this course, and they will be worth 15% of your overall grade. The first will be on Donald Super’s Lifespan Theory.
For Reflection 1, consider which stage you are in and explain why you identify with that stage. Use the following set of guiding questions to help you craft your response:
1. Read about Donald Super’s Lifespan Theory by clicking here, https://www.smore.com/kuq9u.
2. Read the article by Sandra Lim by clicking here, “ Case Study: Super’s Late Adolescent and Adult Career Development. Case Study: Super’s Late Adolescent and Adult Career Development. – Alternative Formats ” This article provides an overview of one person’s (Stojan’s) progress through Super’s various career development stages. How is Stojan’s experience similar or different than your own?
3. Review the overview of the career development stages by clicking here, “ Donald Super Developmental Self-Concept Donald Super Developmental Self-Concept – Alternative Formats ,” and apply it to Stojan’s experience. During each phase of Stojan’s career, what stage of career development was he in? Which traits of that phase did he exhibit?
4. Consider your own life experiences and your current position in life (including work, school, and aspirations). Examine your own activities and tasks. Which stage of career development are you currently in? Which traits of that phase do you exhibit?
5. Write your response, including your answers to the above questions, in a 300-550 word (3-5 paragraph) reflection. This will be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.