Final Assessment – Due October 24th, Midnight.
Directions: Using the information learned this semester (Slides with notes are on Moodle), answer the following. Type below the question and submit as a Word document.
1. COVID-19 is a hallmark pandemic, causing hundreds of thousands of illnesses and deaths this year. We have taken many precautions to reduce the spread of the disease, with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) being the primary line of defence. Unfortunately, this increase in disposable items has had an impact on our environment, as most is one-time use. Using information covered in our class lectures, propose a new type of PPE (including masks, face shields, aprons, and gloves) that would have significantly less environmental impact. (250 words)
2. There are multiple levels of prevention and treatment in healthcare (i.e. primary, tertiary, etc.). List each level and give an example of a public health intervention for each. (500 words)
3. Select an environmental health issue, such as acid rain, air pollution, plastic in the ocean, etc. Discuss why it is an issue in Australia and recommend three steps healthcare professionals in the community or in policy making can take to change the issue for the better. (200 words)
4. Using the information learned over the semester, describe an intervention you would implement to improve population health in one of the Social Determinants of Health from an environmental health perspective. Explain your rationale. (250 words)
5. Public health, environmental health, and epidemiology have significant common ground regarding theory and practice. The practices are also ever-evolving, and public health in particular needs to look more toward a health promotion approach. What does this look like, what does it mean, and explain why this is important. (250 words).
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.