Write a 5-page essay addressing the following questions as they relate to you personally. The purpose of the assignment is to help students to clarify the values and beliefs they bring to counseling sessions.
Do not write the question and then the answer. Write an essay that addresses the questions as they relate to you personally. INCLUDE THE QUESTION IN A SENTENCE!
Each new section should begin with the question you are going to answer but it must flow as an essay about yourself, not a simple Q&A style of writing.
1. What does the phrase “authentic therapist” convey to you? What are personal characteristics that you deem essential for authenticity?
2. Take a position on the issue: “therapist should be required to undergo their own personal therapy before they become a practitioner” Defend your position.
3. Discuss your opinion on the importance of the problem solving approach to interventions related to successful therapeutic outcomes.
4. What are some of your own personal characteristics that you think might obstruct your ability to effectively work with clients in a counseling relationships?
5. Discuss some of your personal strengths, values, beliefs or past experiences that you think will work in your favor in establishing a meaningful and therapeutic relationship with clients. How might these get in your way?
6. Most beginning therapist have fears about when they begin work with clients. What are your anxieties? How might you effectively deal with those anxieties?
7. If you were looking for a therapist for yourself, what personal and professional qualities would you be seeking? Be specific and explain why you picked these factors.
8. Dealing with demanding clients is a problem for many counselors – be they experienced or not. Think of some kinds of demands that you might have trouble with. How might you deal with a client who is making unrealistic demands on you?
9. Another problem for many counselors is dealing with uncommitted clients. How might you work with a client who does not want to be there?
10. What is an example of a value that you hold that you might be inclined to push with your clients? How would you deal with this?
Comprehension- 60% Organization- 15%
Grammar – 25%
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.