Please read the paper that has been uploaded and identify the ontological and epistemological assumptions made by the authors concerning the nature of the phenomenon they are investigating (personality).
Consider the underlying assumptions of both the experimental method utilised by the authors, and your alternative, qualitative perspective. What do these assumptions change? Is it necessary to reconceptualise the nature of the phenomenon being studied, or the approach taken, or both? Your answer should focus on the underlying assumptions of each perspective, and whether the assumptions made by one are supported, or challenged, by the assumptions of the other. That is: is quantitative psychology fundamentally opposed to qualitative psychology, such that never the twain shall meet?
The assignment should:
• Orientate to the philosophical underpinnings of each methodology – the assumptions of either discursive psychology or
• Not solely address methodological issues within your chosen paper
• Identify and examine the key areas of concern
• Display a critical understanding of psychological and philosophical issues relating to the question
• Evaluate psychological theories
• Integrate case examples and theoretical or empirical explanations
• Give ideas for solutions/further directions in research
• Orientate to the importance of the issues you discuss for the nature of the discipline.
• Augment your argument with additional academic sources
• Develop your answers in more depth than you have for second year work
• Remember: ‘Being critical’ means weighing up both the positive and the negative aspects of an argument.
An APA 6th edition referencing style should be followed
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.