The Career Development Research Proposal
You are asked to prepare a short piece of writing indicating the two career paths you have chosen to research for your Career Development Research Paper and indicating what types of research strategies you will use to complete the assignment. You have the option to research two potential entry level positions you may obtain upon completion of your degree, or you can research career ladder opportunities you may be interested in.
You will compose a proposal in the form of a career-appropriate letter. Please include the following headings in business letter format:
• Introduction: Discuss the two career paths you have chosen to focus on and whether they are entry level positions or career ladder positions. Please include how you chose these two options from the wide variety available to you, and why you chose the focus you did.
• Statement of Focus: Identify the criteria you will use as a basis to compare the two positions in the final essay. Some of the examples discussed in class include:
o Salary trends
o Potential for growth
o Educational requirements
o Lifelong learning opportunities
o Job duties
• Methods: Define the primary and secondary sources you will seek out when gathering information on this topic. While sources such as Occupation Outlook Handbook are a good place to get started and can be used, you need to find references that go further in depth on the job descriptions you are interested in. Where might you start finding these?
• Limitations: What obstacles do you anticipate facing while researching your topic?
• Conclusion: Based on the comparison of the two careers you will present, what do you think will help you choose one position over the other as a future career choice? Which of the criteria are the most important to you at this initial phase of research?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.