Part 1 draft: Introduction November 9
1. In Part 1, you choose the assignment that you wish to complete.
2. Write an introduction to your restaurant, company, problem, process, product, or condition. Create as clear, detailed, and up-to-date a picture as possible of the topic. This part of the research process resembles a report.
Part 1, and Part 2 draft: The Problem due November 17
1. In Part 2, you describe the problem and propose four solutions that address the problem.
2. Describe the problem in great detail. You include previous attempts at correcting this or a similar type of problem. You will also propose 4 solutions to the problem that you mentioned. (This is a good section to use research articles).
Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 draft: Survey Results due November 30
1. Part 3, you generate a survey form based on your problem and solutions. The data will be collected on Survey Monkey.
2. In this section, you will describe the results of your survey.
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4: Discussion and Conclusion due December 10
1. In this last section, you analyze and discuss the results of your survey. You also include a conclusion to your research project. Part 4 must also have a Works Cited page at the end of your project.
This section presents a general overview of each part of the project. The files containing the four parts contain more specific directions. More specific directions are provided in the file for each part. The research paper will be completed and submitted in four parts. Parts 1, 2, and 4 will be approximately 4 pages each. Part 3 is likely to be 1 – 2 pages. In Parts 1, 2, and 4, you must include three outside sources. I highly recommend using the EVC Online Library to assist you in finding the resources.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.