Written Case Analysis
Assignment: Case 25 – McDonald’s: Using the McDonald’s case study from your text, perform an Internal Analysis of McDonalds.
· What source of competitive advantage does McDonald’s have, and is that position supported by its internal resources (why is it so popular/successful)?
· VRIO Analysis – In order for companies to transform these resources into sustainable competitive advantage, resources must have four attributes that can be summarized into the VRIO framework
· Is McDonald’s strategy adequately supported by its value chain (Value Chain Analysis)?
– assess the relationships between the elements in McDonald’s value chain
· Recommendation – What steps could CEO Easterbrook take to fix the problems McDonald’s faced?
(Length: 4-5 pages, excluding appendices and works cited if applicable.)
Guidelines on Case Study Analysis
Using a case study as a learning tool is a proven method used to increase a student’s appreciation of the complexities of running a business. The desired outgrowths of this method are to:
1) increase your skills at focusing what’s relevant and important
2) broaden and improve your critical thinking skills by developing and evaluating alternative solutions
3) apply techniques learned from previous courses
4) make real plausible decisions
*Consider the Case as a formal business report that you are developing for the Board of Directors and CEO as a company consultant to make critical assessments and recommendations. There are no right or wrong answers to the Case question, as long as your position is well-defended. Prepare your report with proper documentation of sources, both internal citations and a complete reference list. The written format must be consistent with APA format.
1) content and the application of the various business disciplines
2) the quality of writing
Use lists, graphs, as needed for clarity and understanding, but make sure you give credit where credit is due. All papers are to be typed and the School of Business and Management requires the use of The American Psychology Association (APA) publication guidelines as a standard for all papers.
SUBMISSION STYLE GUIDE – Please take these requirements seriously as they will impact your grade.
1. No covers. Your name/Date submitted in upper right corner of first page.
2. Use page numbers.
3. 1 inch margins on all sides, 12pt font (Arial or Times New Roman)
4. 1.5 spacing, no right justification
5. Papers should be about 4-5 pages.
Use lists, charts etc. as appropriate.
6. Prepare your report with proper documentation of sources, both internal citations and a complete reference list.
8. Requires the use of the American Psychology Association (APA) publication guidelines as a standard for paper. Please follow APA style (with the exceptions of the above) for citations and bibliography information.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.