Write a book review of Robert M. Bowman Jr., and J. Ed. Komoszewski, Putting Jesus in His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ (Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2007). The Book Review must adhere to the following formatting criteria:
• Consist of 1,000–1,200 words
• Typed in Times New Roman 12-point font
• Double-spaced with 1-inch margins on all sides.
The review must provide an overview of the book’s major content, an evaluation of the content, and an assessment of its importance. Devote a topical paragraph to summarizing each of the five major parts of the book. Devote one page to your evaluation of the book.
More specifically, the Book Review must include four major components:
1. The book’s bibliographical entry per standard book review practices. Cited at the top of the first page.
2. The author’s information, such as education, position, and scholarship (one paragraph).
3. A concise summary or synthesis of the major parts of the book.
4. An honest and courteous evaluation of the book (this exercise will require some research and diligent effort on your part).
The following questions may serve as a checklist that guides you through the process of reviewing the book:
1. What is the author’s thesis? How does the thesis develop throughout the book?
2. Where is the author coming from theologically? What is his academic background? Can you detect the author’s assumptions, biases, or presuppositions?
3. Whom is the intended reader?
4. What is the author’s position regarding the problem the book addresses?
5. Has the author fulfilled his stated or implied purposes? How well have the authors met their objectives?
6. How does this book compare to similar works in the same field? Compare it to other works of the same author as well as to similar works of different authors.
7. What is your assessment of this book? Does it benefit the particular field of study?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.