Homework in parts:
After watching the five linked scenes, respond to the following questions.
1. Identify at least four ways in which Andy Sachs, played by Anne Hathaway was unprepared for her job interview and what she might have done differently? Be specific in explanation.
2. What in Andy’s self-perception proved a disconnect with her awareness of herself and others, creating problems for her on the job?
3. What four categories in Myers Briggs would you think is a fit for Andy? For Amanda? How advice based on Myers Briggs would you give Andy?
4. What advice would you give Andy if you were her best friend?
here is the video: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XL6PY8P082Gdtx0B-nT5PznuW82HujjX?usp=sharing
After watching this video and reviewing the documents supplied by her, engage in the following discussion
1. Identify and briefly explain four points of observation and/or recommendation that Ms. Garcia makes in creating your resume. In selecting your four points, be sure to address how any of them might help you improve your own resume with something you had not done previously. Do not run these together in one giant paragraph, but use separate points and short paragraphs in writing them.
2. Identify at least two points she made in creating a cover letter to improve the likelihood of success in writing your cover letter.
+ THE LETTER WITH INSTRUCTIONS
Please listen to the advice offered this week in discussion threads and write an updated resume that you would imagine using to help you apply for a fulltime employment position. Consider the type of job that you might use this custom job resume in an application.
Locater a real job description online. and include it with this submission. In a separate word document, Indicate details of the particular job that you would consider applying for with this resume. Be specific in terms of how you see this format and content of this resume as fitting the job, including the experience, aptitudes, education, knowledge, and skills as required and/or related in the job.
In sum, submit here
a fresh updated resume
a Word document explaining your reasoning in designing the resume for this position
a copy of an actual job opening advertisement.
You are not required to actually apply.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.