a. General Environmental Analysis (Opportunities and Threats) – only focus on
trends that are relevant to the case within these seven segments (a discussion of
every segment may not be necessary – it depends on the individual case):
i. Technological trends
1. Information technology
2. Database technology
3. Telecommunications technology
4. Computerized design and manufacturing technology
5. Any other disruptive technological development
ii. Demographic trends
1. Regional changes due to migration
2. Changing ethnic nature of a population
3. Aging of a population
4. Any strategically relevant demographic trends
iii. Economic trends
1. Interest rates
2. Inflation rates
3. Exchange rates
4. Trade deficits
5. Budget deficits
iv. Political/legal trends
1. Antitrust enforcement
2. Tax policy changes
3. Environmental protection laws
4. Extent of regulation/deregulation
v. Sociocultural trends
1. Women in the workforce
2. Awareness of health and fitness issues
3. Concern for corporate social responsibility
4. Concern for customers and other stakeholders
vi. Global trends
1. Currency exchange rates
2. Free-trade agreements
3. Trade deficits
vii. Physical environment trends
1. Environmental sustainability
2. Corporate social responsibility
3. Renewable energy
4. Goals of zero waste
5. Ecosystem impact of food and energy production
b. Industry analysis – discuss each of Porter’s Five Forces in order to make a
determination about the case company’s industry’s attractiveness
i. Industry rivalry
ii. Threat of new entrants
iii. Threat of substitutes
iv. Power of suppliers
v. Power of buyers
c. Competitor analysis – for this section select one of the company’s competitors
and briefly remark on the following depending on the information presented in
i. Current strategies
ii. Strategic intent
iii. Strategic mission
iv. Capabilities, core competencies
v. Competitive response profile
d. Internal analysis – describe the internal environment of the company (Strengths
1. Describe both the tangible and intangible resources the focal
company has that relate to the core business or product.
ii. Value Chain Analysis
1. Describe the focal company’s value chain within the core business
discussed in the case
2. Discuss strengths identified in your value chain analysis
3. Discuss weaknesses identified in your value chain analysis
4. Focus on describing what you find, not prescribing fixes
iii. Functional Analysis
1. For the problem presented in the case, what functional activities
will you focus on? For example, if the focal company is a
technology company then an analysis of its R&D function might
be necessary. If the focal company is market driven, then a focus
on its marketing functional activities might be appropriate.
2. Discuss strengths you identify in your functional analysis.
3. Discuss weaknesses you identify in your functional analysis.
4. Again, your focus should be on describing.
5. Discuss how the focal company compares to its key competitor
using data provided in the case that are related to your identified
strengths and weaknesses.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.