Case study assignment 2 instructions
Using the Ribbons an’Bows, Inc. case study as your starting point, prepare a four page paper (excluding title page and your reference page) by providing substantive responses with appropriate rationale and examples:
1. How would you report on the three-month operations of Ribbons an’Bows, Inc. through June 30? Was the company profitable? (Ignore income taxes.) Why did its cash in the bank decline during the three-month operating period?
2. How would you report the financial condition of the business on June 30, 2010?
3. Do you believe Carmen’s first three months of operation could be characterized as “successful”? Explain your answer.
Your paper must conform to this formatting. USE THE SUBHEADINGS IN THE TEMPLATE BELOW. You may modify the subheading to reflect the topic, for example you could include the company name in the introduction.
Points will be awarded for the written paper/case study analysis assignments according to the following scale.
Use of proper APA writing style (This means all submissions must adhere to the required in text citations and a reference list for all submissions). A title page is required, and a reference list with outside sources.
Subheadings (This means that all assignments must have the required subheadings listed 1-4 below starting with the introduction).
1. Introduction of Topic and Facts as presented in the case (paraphrased). The discussion of the case is grounded in the facts as presented therefore you must discuss the facts as a starting point.
2. A summary of the Area(s) of Concern and Success in Business Finance and Accounting.
In this area you must explain how well the business manages the assets and liabilities of the company. In this area, include how well the business is doing in terms of capital budgeting, capital structure and working capital.
3. A Detailed Case Discussion. You must provide examples and sound rationale for your arguments (In this section you will discuss the case and include any topics required to be addressed in your assignment, specifically you should note the specific topics your instructor assigns as part of the case and document your responses in this section with a topic heading.
4. Conclusion. This is the general conclusion to the case and should not a recap but you should point out what may be concluded with supporting arguments.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.