You will complete a formal social marketing plan for a nonprofit agency or organization of your choice (real or fictional) – It would be really great if you can make it about Women Non-Profit, but if not, thats okay too
The purpose of this project is to give you an opportunity to “do” the social marketing process and to think like a marketer. You will choose the issue that your organization plans to address. This will not be a plan that you implement, though some of you may be able to use your plans in your work settings. I am open to the issues you select, with these parameters:
• It is an actual problem that affects the quality of life for a population;
• It requires a change in behaviors (as opposed to solely a change in knowledge or awareness, since this is social marketing);
• It needs more than communication strategies to address the issue.
Your task is to create a plan that showcases your understanding of each step. In terms of format, your plan should be 8-12 pages, double spaced, and use APA Style. If you use the Social Marketing Planning Worksheets in Appendix A of your textbook, feel free to keep or delete headers from the sheets as needed to let your paper flow, while guiding the reader through the sections. The Sample Social Marketing Plans in Appendix B provide a good template, as well.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
• A concise problem description that clearly explains the factors that contribute to your problem and where/how your behavior fits into this model;
• Your secondary research must inform most of the major programmatic decisions that you make (be sure to cite research);
• Clear, simple descriptions of your primary target audience and any secondary target audiences; • Clear, simple objectives (in all three categories);
• A mix of interventions – 4 P’s – that reduces the behavioral barriers that you have identified and the provides the relevant benefits necessary to support the desired behavior;
• A logical consistency that links the steps of your plan together.
– SOCIAL MARKETING: CHANGING BEHAVIORS FOR GOOD, from 5th and to latest edition by Nancy R. Lee and Philip Kotler
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.