Proposal Paper – 1 page
Submit an outline/proposal for the Capstone Project, as indicated below.
1. Topic (+ working title)
2. Main claim (or thesis statement)
3. Outline of 3 main sub-arguments or support points
4. Synthesis of ideas
6. Proposed sources (optional)
You may include visuals or graphic elements in your paper.
Final Paper: 5 pages
Capstone: Visual Argument/Media Analysis
(a) Write a short media analysis paper on one of the following ideas:
· Portrayal of young women (or mothers, or older women, or female professionals) in the media or advertising
· The media story versus the reality [Do the media focus on the negative?]
· Commercials directed at children OR children’s TV programming [healthy or unhealthy?]
· Are ethnic minorities (or immigrant groups) FAIRLY and POSITIVELY represented by the mass media?
· Which is more influential in shaping the way we think and feel about the world – TV, radio, cable, or newspapers
· Sex and violence in the media – too much? Dangerous? How to control them? Who should control them?
· Censorship of the media – good or bad thing? Should prime time TV be cleaned up?
· Do the media show the world an accurate picture of American society?
· Pick a major movie and explain/analyze its message and effectiveness
Audience: A group of concerned parents and educators in the community
Style: Expository using definition, description, classification, and argument to structure and develop the essay.
Length: five to six pages
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.