*If possible try to follow the outline as best as possible, especially with the extended conversation portion. Also could you use more direct quotes and less advanced and strong sounding language. I am a freshmen in college and didn’t really understand all the working you used.
I. Introduction In this section you should identify a group of people “hiding in plain sight” that you would like to understand better.
✔ Topic (introduce your topic)
– Does my thesis statement contain the overall topic and respond directly to the prompt?
– Is my thesis easy to comprehend?
– Does it let my readers know the main idea of my essay/outline?
– Avoid using “I believe…” or “In my opinion….”
II. Background In your background paragraph you should include a brief history of the problems and challenges this group has faced and/or is currently facing
This should be a compilation of knowledge you have extracted from your research about your topic. Consider the following questions to help you expand your background information:
– Do I sum-up the impact of my research topic in history/society without repeating my thesis?
– Do I define what my topic is?
– Do I tell the reader any other interesting and relevant background information about my topic?
– Have I cited the source for this background information even if it is paraphrased in my own words?
III. Body Paragraphs In the next 3-4 body paragraphs you should explore the main ideas of your paper. Consider the adversity the selected group has faced, and incorporate your research in these descriptions.
Each Main Idea will contain the following:
✔ Topic Sentence 1
– A topic sentence of a paragraph is its main idea and should be at the beginning of your body paragraph — supports your thesis. Refer back to your thesis/main argument if necessary.
– Should always be your own words (no quotes or paraphrases; no examples).
– Like a thesis, a topic sentence should be limited and focused. One main idea at a time!
✔ 2 Minor Points + Evidence
✔ Example/Evidence for each minor point
– Be sure to cite correctly
✔ Analysis + Commentary
Evaluate or interpret each source, then show the relationship between the sources and your thesis.
– 1-2 sentences explaining how or why evidence/examples support your main idea and minor point
– How does this specific evidence prove my main idea?
– Consider how this main idea supporting your overall argument/thesis
IV. Extended Conversation In this section you should consider the options of what society can and needs to do in order to more fully understand one another and benefit from individual and combined strengths and differences. Include two or three specific actions society could take to further this collective understanding.
✔ Restatement of Thesis
✔ Extend the Conversation (1-2 sentences)
– Leave readers with a concluding statement or question that gets them thinking.
– What can I write that will keep the reader thinking about the topic?
– Does this final thought bring my essay to a satisfying close?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.