Class Presentation (150 points): This assignment is designed to help you engage with short stories in a creative and active manner.
· Read ONE short story NOT on our assigned readings calendar. (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FROM OUR TEXTBOOK, BUT YOU MUST GET FORMAL APPROVAL FROM ME IF YOU OPT FOR AN AUTHOR OUTSIDE THE TEXTBOOK)
· Assemble a collection of the stories, biographical information, and at least 3 letters, essays, criticism, speeches, and/or interviews by or about your chosen author. This will require some research to locate sources. I suggest asking assistance for assistance from our virtual librarian services. Use credible sources.
· Create a newsletter, blog post, or PowerPoint presentation summarizing and responding to each document, as well as discussing your experience. Also, share what you learned about this author and his or her work and about your experience of delving deeper into one author’s work with the class.
· This is an exercise in Biographical (or Historical or Sociological) Criticism. I expect you to read up on the purpose of this type of literary criticism. Your presentation should include roughly 40% summary and 60% analysis. That is to say, that your presentation should focus MORE on analyzing the stories than on biographical “facts.” Your task is to use those biographical facts to provide a more thorough and enlightening analysis of the author’s work.
· You will have to write a “script.” At the end of the script, include the link to your Powerpoint or Prezi.
· Include an MLA-style Works Cited List to show the complete citations for all the sources you pulled together for the presentation.
Your presentation should be 7-9 minutes long. IT SHOULD BE FLUID AND THOROUGHLY PRACTICED. Part of your grade will indeed be connected to how well you deliver your presentation materials.
Treat each of these presentations as if they were Final Exams – only more fun. Be prompt, attentive, and engaged in the process.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.