Model Paper Assignment #2
Model Paper Assignment #2
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER HERE
THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS I- HMNS 2130
MODEL PAPER ASSIGNMENT #2
This assignment is to write a 3-5 page paper using the model your wrote about in the first Model Paper during the semester or you can choose to do this assignment using a different Model. The purpose of the paper is to demonstrate the student’s understanding of the main principles of the model chosen, as well as the student’s ability to apply this understanding to a “client”.
Papers should be double-spaced, using a 12 point font.
Instructions: Papers should be written utilizing the following format, with each section corresponding to the items below.
1. Client Name: Choose a character from a television show or popular movie to be the “client”. (Appropriate examples include: “Monk”, characters from “House”, “Grey’s Anatomy”, and “Friends”. The character selected should have fairly obvious emotional/psychological issues, such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, difficulties with intimate relationships, trust issues, issues related to self-esteem, etc.
2. Descriptive Information: Provide a brief description of the “client”, including demographic information, age, gender, cultural background, family or relationship information, etc.
3. Presenting Problems: Describe the “client’s” presenting problems or major issues, including at least three (3).
4. Model: Choose the model which you believe would be most effective in helping your “client”. Explain, in detail, why you feel this would be the most effective model by addressing the following:
*View of human nature
*Strengths of Model for this client
5. Treatment Goals: Discuss what the goals of treatment would be for this client, listing at least three (3) goals to be addressed.
6. Techniques: List and discuss which treatment techniques you would utilize in working with your client, and why they would be effective for him/her.
7. Assessment: Describe how you will know when your treatment goals have been reached, giving specific examples of behavioral change for each goal.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.