1. Interview A banker (loan officer, vice-president, manager). Provide his or her: assessment of challenges facing the banking industry, the impact of current and future regulations, and the assessment of banking in a trade economy, as many of the transaction of South Florida’s Bank are with business in South America or other countries.
2. Interview a financial advisor. provide a report on an assessment of their challenges facing their industry, growth, or decline in specific markets and, the demands of a global economy.
3. Interview the manager of a credit union. provide a report on the outlook for the industry and the outlook for credit unions in South Florida
4. attend 2 networking events put on by nonprofit institutions. discuss 3 financial decisions made by each institution, such as; fundraising goals, unexpected expenses, and reducing the cost of capital, through innovative financing methods. (submit a 1-page report on your finding).
5. Submit a report in which you reflect on the applicability of your experiences in this course to a career in banking, financial institution, or the brokerage industry. Include all aspects of the course with separate sections on problem-solving in excel and the experimental assigments.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.