To write a philosophically relevant essay. The essay will facilitate philosophical thinking and writing.
1. double spaced
2. text should appear in a font size that is no larger than 12pts.
3. All documentation must be in MLA form.
4. You must include at least two outside resource
5. 5-7 pages in length
6. Peer editing sheet(see course handouts)
1. You must have an introduction with a thesis statement. Remember the introduction should make the reader want to continue reading your work. Also, the reader should be able to easily identify your thesis statement. Make certain the your thesis statement is clear and concise.
2. Your essay must contain a body. The body is the heart and soul of your essay.
3. You must write a conclusion, that reminds the reader what he/she has learned while reading your work.
General Writing Requirements:
1) State the problem or concept you are going to explore.
2) Develop a thesis statement. The thesis statement should state the primary goal of your paper. An example of a thesis statement is, “The goal of this paper is to prove that the speed limit on Rt. 270 needs to be increased.”
3) The body of your work should focus on one of the issues we have discussed in class.
4) Include outside sources (primary sources)to support your argument or help explore the issue at hand. These materials should be philosophical in nature. If anyone picks a topic and needs assistance in locating sources please speak with the instructor.
5) In your conclusion, be certain to restate the problem or concept that you explored and summarize your argument
Grades shall be earned on the following criteria:
1) Structure-The essay needs to follow the “general writing requirements” listed above.
2) Content-The essay should contain your own thinking, that is, this should not be merely a research paper, but a work that represents your own thought and represents you as a philosopher.
3) The grading standards on the syllabus shall also be used to evaluate your essay.
Remember that literally translated philosophy means the “love of wisdom”; so choose a topic that you would sincerely enjoy exploring.
Your topic should be an ethical issue that you are concerned about. Anything from the legalization of certain drugs to capital punishment, just remember to pick something you care about.
For students with a discipline specific emphasis, we will work on topics individually.
If you are cyber security we will examine one of the following issues unless you have another topic that is approved by me.
-Cyber War –include just war theory
-Biomentric Identification and concepts of freedom and personhood
-Ubiquitious Computing and the “Good Life”
-Morality and security
-Privacy and the Public Good
-Hacking an election
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.