1) Choose three (very different) characters in The Hundred Story Home. Introduce them, tell how they were involved in the story, and what impact they made in the story that could not have been made by anyone else. Which of these characters did you most relate to and why?
2) Cite at least three examples in the book about how God built Kathy’s journey to faith. What were the “God-instances” or “when God showed off” as she said, that helped Kathy see there was a God. How does this compare to your journey of faith? What is a “God-instance” in your life that helped build your faith?
3) Homelessness is one of the main themes of the book. Choose 3 different homeless people in the book and introduce them and their story to homelessness. What did you learn about homeless people that you did not know before? What could you do to help the homeless?
4) Mental illness and homelessness are prominent themes in The Hundred Story Home. Give an example from the book that shows the stigma that is related to each of these conditions. Have you experienced a stigma before? How did it make you feel? How can we reach out to people with mental illness or homelessness so that they don’t feel a stigma?
5) Kathy spent part of her life not knowing her purpose. What were milestones in Kathy’s life to her finding her purpose? When she accomplished “building beds” in Charlotte for the homeless was her purpose over? What milestones in your life have helped you find your purpose? If you do not know your purpose yet, what did you learn from Kathy’s experience, watching other people, or doing the “Defining Your Purpose” Workshop that will help you find your purpose?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.