Write a critique of an article from a college-level textbook. Define the essay’s purpose, show how the author attempted to accomplish it, and evaluate how it was accomplished. Consider the following elements and incorporate them into this critique:
• Summary and Analysis
• Understanding Argument
• Audience and Credibility
• Responding to Argument
Evaluate validity of its ideas, method or presentation, writing style, or attitude toward the subject. Be specific by summarizing, paraphrasing, or quoting from the article. Combine your information into a consistent, coherent whole. As you read select a few points that might make good quotations, but beware of quoting excessively or using long quotations. Include a Works Cited page for the essay your critiqued as well as any other sources you use in writing your essay.
• Well-presented subject
• Provides an accurate summary of the essay selected—Clearly states the author’s thesis or claim
• Clear judgment
• Writer gives his/her opinion of how well the author did writing the essay
• Convincing reasons and support
• Did the author use accurate facts, believable opinions, and/or credible sources?
• Logical fallacies—see assignment folder and http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
• How qualified is the author to write this essay?
• Effective citations and references
• Writer uses at least three sources from the library databases
• Mechanics, organization, grammar, punctuation, spelling, third person
• Read each article through once.
• Reread each article jotting down its main points.
• Determine its thesis, controlling idea, or main argument.
• Identify the ways the authors supports the conclusion:
• Is it research based?
• Is it a literature search?
• Is it based on personal experience?
Due at the end of the semester (Friday, December 11, 2020)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.