Research Proposal: The goal of this class is to put together a research proposal, which is different from a research paper that you are used to doing for other classes. A research proposal is a research study design. It is very important that you read the book to guide you through this process as well as the extra sources I put on Moodle. You will turn in parts of your paper throughout the semester for editing before submitting the final paper. Check the class schedule for the due dates.
1. You will be allowed flexibility in pursuing your own interests in choosing a topic and determining a research question. If you have written a research paper that you really liked in a previous class, feel free to use that topic to determine your research question.
2. Your proposal must include a title page with the title, name of student, course title, date, and name of instructor centered in the middle of the page. Incorrect formatting or missing title page will result in 10 points being deducted.
3. Your proposal must be 8 – 10 pages not including the title page and works cited page. It should be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font. Not having this format will result in 10 points being deducted.
4. See the writing grading rubric for the writing standards. In addition to format, you will also be graded on organization, content, development, grammar, and style.
5. Your internal citations and works cited page need to be in APA format. You must have at least five academic references, which are academic research papers published in academic journals. See the “How to Look Up Academic Articles” document posted on Moodle. Newspaper articles, blogs, or reference material retrieved from Wikipedia and other encyclopedias will not be accepted. If you are not familiar with the APA format, you can find assistance from: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/583/1/. All sources other than your own ideas must be documented in the paper and on the works cited page. A similarity score higher than 25% on Turn-It-In will not be graded. Make sure you submit before the deadline so you can edit your paper to get a lower similarity score.
How to write a research proposal:
How to write methods section on research proposal:
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.