Content: The term project is about a virtual Business-to-Consumer e-commerce company you will establish and expand to B2B and mobile commerce. Each student will study an existing business. They will analyze this business thoroughly and build a fictional company in this business with the goal of determining how the Internet can be used for:
· Starting a B2C electronic commerce company
· Producing guidelines for revenue generation and technology implementation
· Implementation of B2B and m-commerce expansions
You are encouraged to discuss your project topic with the professor. E-mail is the best way but any other communication is also more than welcome.
Unfortunately, project drafts are not reviewed prior to the submission date. However, specific content questions regarding the project will be answered in detail throughout the semester at any time.
Homework and project documents are accepted in .docx format only. The professor uses “Track Changes” function to provide feedback to the student during grading, and therefore documents in any other format are not accepted. All documents will be returned in .docx format.
Project Deliverable: The project will consist of a report (40%) and presentation (10%).
1. Industry Analysis (25 points): What is the current business model of this industry you chose? Which company are you basing your e-commerce company on? Who are the other leaders in your business, and what made them leaders? What are the social, organizational, behavioral and legal issues surrounding your company?
2. Infrastructure Analysis (15 points): What is the information technology infrastructure required for your business? What exact hardware and software do you need, and why?
3. Benchmark Analysis (20 points): What constraints do you have concerning competition? What are the criteria for success, and how will you reach them? How would different firms collaborate in a model?
4. Product or Service & Customer Analysis (15 points): What are you selling? Whom are you selling it to? Why did you choose this group as your primary customers? What do your customers potentially think about your business’ and products/services’ strengths and weaknesses? Justify all of your answers.
5. Expansion Planning and Implementation (25 points): Please explain what you will sell and how if you will expand your business to B2B and mobile commerce areas. Now come up with the changes you need to do for this expansion. How can you implement an expansion into B2B and mobile commerce? How will you make money in this new business focus, and what are the steps of planning? What are the main differences between the old and new plans? What are the newly introduced challenges and risks in your new area? What does your new user interface look like (include screenshots and other illustrations)?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.