The purpose of this last assignment is to connect what you have learned about community engagement on a local level, to a large-scale event, and how that large-scale event can impact a community.
Identify a multi-day convention in a city of your choice in any part of the world, except San Francisco. In that city, research the local environmental or social justice issues that the city is currently facing – addressing their root causes, and possible solutions. Sources of information might be the local newspaper, or resources available in our library. At the same time, identify a local organization (you do not need to contact them) that is connected to those issues, and with which that large convention may partner in order to create opportunities for its attendees to support that organization.
1. Describe the convention you have chosen, including, but not limited to, the number of attendees, the economic impact on the city, how long it lasts, when it usually occurs, where it’s located, and what the overall purpose usually is. Why would people want to attend?
2. Provide a synopsis of the issues that the city is facing, and the issue you have chosen to address or help. Be sure to say how your “issue” is impacting the city. Based on your issue, what organization have you chosen to work with that provides help or support for that issue? Describe that organization.
3. Explain why this is a good organization for the convention organizers to partner with.
4. Describe how the convention attendees might support the organization. In other words, what sort of event would you create for them that would help the organization?
The answers to these first 4 questions should take no more than 5-7 pages, double spaced, 1-inch margins.
5. Lastly, pretend I am the convention organizer, and write a letter to me pitching your idea and explaining why it would be good for me to partner with you. Why should I, as the convention organizer, incorporate your event idea into my multi-day convention? You have written an event pitch already. Now tweak it into a letter format. You determine the most important details to include. This letter should be no more than one page, single-spaced, with 1-inch margins. Convince me to do this!
Papers should be submitted via a Word document here in Canvas, with no spelling or grammatical errors. Your answers should be organized in paragraph form with appropriate headings where needed. Don’t forget to provide an introduction and a conclusion. I will not accept late assignments.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.