3,000 word Report of an issue requiring action
due Friday Dec. 4 midnight
Each student will write a report using the template of a City of Toronto staff report. See below.
Reports are an essential part of the decision-making process. All orders of government, private corporations, and community groups and agencies produce reports on specific issues where policy or program decisions are required. We will be using the City of Toronto template for how these reports are to be structured and written. At the City of Toronto, staff write these reports in consultation with a host of players and supervisors. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to create a written report on your own!
The Report is to follow the City of Toronto template for writing reports. Here is an example:
Cycling Infrastructure: (http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2018/pw/bgrd/backgroundfile-115776.pdf)
City reports include the following elements:
1) Purpose of the report or an Executive Summary of the Report;
2) Recommendations (directed primarily to City Council, and secondarily to other orders of government and community players that would be relevant); your issue may have implications for inter-governmental work, or the work of partners in the community sector;
3) Financial Implications: Do your policy recommendations cost money? If so, how much and where will this money come from?
4) Equity Impact Statement: How will your recommendations impact equity-seeking groups?
5) Background/Decision History;
6) Comments: The bulk of your report is in this section;
7) Conclusion: summary statement;
8) Bibliography: articles, books, other media sources used in the creation of your report;
9) Contact Person (s): This is where to include a list of contact people that may have helped in the creation of the report;
10) Signature: This is where to include your name, student number and university email address;
11) Appendix: Charts, supplementary material that helps bolster your argument.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.