Must include a Cover Page, a Table of Contents (indicating the page numbers of Headings), and a list of References.
Must include at least 2 paragraphs under each heading.
No internet sources. From school database only and/or textbook.
Number all pages, starting with the cover page as 1.
Left justify only.
Headings are centered and each heading requires 2 or more paragraphs.
Citing references in the paper:
a. Cite all sources used in the text. For example:
i. According to Johnson (2020),…
ii. It was noted that……(Smith and Jones, 2018).
b. Quotes require a citation that includes the page number. For example:
i. As stated by Smith and Jones (2018), “Marketing is fascinating” (p.3). c. Quotes must have quotation marks at the beginning and end of the quote. The exception is a lengthy quote (40 or more words), which is indented within the
d. Paraphrases require a citation, but not a page number.
7. There are 95 different formats for including references in an APA reference list. Examples of one common format used in marketing journals:
a. Heiens, R.A., Pleshko, L.P. and Al-Zufairi, A. (2015), “Making Up Lost Ground: The Relative Advantage of Achieving Relationship Marketing Outcomes Versus Time-In-Market Effects,” Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 84-96.
b. Heiens, R.A., Leach R.T., and Newson, P.D. (2016), “Overcoming the Trend Toward Healthier Foods: The Impact of Advertising and Intangibles on Investor Returns in the Packaged Food Industry,” Journal of Food Products Marketing, Vol. 22, Issue 7, pp. 851-861.
8. Both e.g. and i.e. are only to be used in parentheses. The former means for example and is used when you are providing only a sampling of the options. The latter means that is and is used when you are being specific in what you intend to identify.
9. All authors must be cited the first time that particular text reference is noted. Subsequent citations with multiple authors may list the first author followed by et al., but only after all the authors have been cited the first time.
10. Use an ampersand (&) only inside parentheses. 9
11. Do not use etc., even within parentheses. Instead, use a list within parentheses preceded by e.g.
12. Use the numeral for numbers 10 and above and words for numbers below 10 (except for dates, times, and measures for which numerals are always used).
13. Never start a sentence with a numeral. Instead, rewrite the sentence.
14. A paragraph requires more than a single sentence.
15. Use the full term, followed by the acronym in parentheses, the first time the term is used. Thereafter, the acronym may be used alone.
16. Personal communications are cited in the text, but not in the References.
17. Avoid the use of colloquialisms and slang expressions, such as a lot.
18. Give the authors’ last names and the year of the work in parentheses in the text (separated by a comma).
19. The page number is given only for direct quotations.
To access the Business Source Premier Database:
1) Go to Library.USCB.edu
2) Click on “Find Journals and Databases”
3) Click on the letter B
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Business Source Premier
5) Type in your topic into the search engine and “Limit Your Results” (you’ll find this
halfway down the page) by clicking on “Full Text” and “Scholarly (Peer Reviewed)
6) Select at least two journal articles that provide interesting content that you will
summarize in your paper
Email this list to me in the following format (include all of the required information): Authors (Year), “Name of the Article”, Name of the Journal, Vol. #, Issue #, Page #s.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.