This is a critical thinking assignment; therefore, students shall not editorialize. Personal opinions are not appropriate in a case study/research analysis. When preparing a case study analysis, review each element of the case first and then begin your submission by providing the follow:
(1) A comprehensive overview of what you believe the most important overall issues in the case.
Always summarize or paraphrase when you draft your analysis.
Again, THIS IS AN ANALYSIS AND SHOULD BE PRESENTED IN A DISCUSSION FORMAT!
Your review should include the following elements:
(1) The main points and purpose of the research/case study
(2) The most important actors/participants in the research/case study
(3) Discussion on the level(s) of management/leadership involved in the case study, the sample, models, and other significant issues related to the study
(4) The methodology used in the study
(5) Summarize the case study’s outcome/findings/results
(6) Provide a discussion on the ramifications of the research/case study
The length of each case analysis should be no more than two pages, written in APA 6th Edition format. Be sure to present the paper with good sentence and paragraph structure in mind. Include a separate cover page and separate reference page.
If you add additional references, cite them in text and list them on the reference page
Always summarize or paraphrase what you read!