A literature review is a survey and summary of the evidence-based literature as it relates to a specific topic. Literature reviews are extremely important when you are examining what is known and unknow about a specific health topic or condition.
*Please note that examples provided are only for CONTENT purposes only to provide a guide on how to summarize, please use this template to complete the assignment*
For your final project you will conduct a literature review using the outline/template provided. To complete this assignment you will:
1. Identify a health topic or condition- this should be broad (i.e.: HPV vaccination, Obesity, HIV, etc.)
2. Identify the health risk behavior-what leads to poor health outcomes as it relates to your health behavior (i.e.: lack of condom use, lack of vaccinations, smoking, etc.)
a. You should only select 1 risk behavior even though there may be several
b. Please note, it should be an actual behavior
3. Once you have identified your health topic and risk behavior, you will conduct a literature review as it relates to addressing your health condition and risk behavior
a. You should be identifying journal articles that are rooted in theory to address your risk behavior
b. Much of what you should be finding in the literature are interventions and/or studies that have been conducted to address your health risk behavior and ultimately the overall health condition
4. In total you should review 5 journal articles and complete the literature review tables provided below (articles that are not journal articles are not permitted for this assignment
a. You should have 1 table per article
b. The information you include in the table should be summarized in your own words; Writing should be concise summaries for each column
c. DO NOT simply and copy and paste information from the articles into the document
d. First-person narrative should not be used; subjective and presumptive wording is also inappropriate for this assignment
e. For the theory column, you should only have theories covered in this course and should be based on the article, not your judgement
5. After you review the literature, you will provide a 1-2 paragraph statement that summarizes your findings in the literature as it relates to your health topic and health risk behavior and provide your recommendations for next steps/future directions based on what you have learned in this course.
a. First person narrative should not be used
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.