Your Task: Closely read chapter four, pages 47-65, and write a well-developed, text-based response of three paragraphs. In your response, identify a central idea in the text and analyze how the author’s use of one writing strategy (literary element) develops this central idea. Use strong and thorough evidence from the text to support your analysis. Do not simply summarize the text. You must cite evidence correctly, and the evidence must be connected to both the central idea and literary element. Guidelines/Success Criteria:
1. Identify a central idea in the text.
2. Analyze how the author’s use of one writing strategy (literary element) develops this central idea. Examples include: characterization, conflict, denotation/connotation, metaphor, simile, irony, point-of-view, setting, structure, symbolism, theme, tone, etc.
3. Use strong and thorough evidence from the text to support your analysis.
4. Cite correctly – ex: “The beloved objects that we had carried with us from place to place were now left behind in the wagon and, with them, finally, our illusions” (Wiesel 29).
5. Organize your ideas in a cohesive and coherent manner – You must use evidence in chronological order.
6. Maintain a formal style of writing.
7. Follow the conventions of standard written English. (spelling and grammar count)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.