Proposal Prompt: Drawing on the work you have done so far, present a short draft of an argument in which you compare and contrast two cases of bodies composed of human, animal, and/or machine parts. Use the “abstract” form to try to summarize your argument in a short space (3-5 pages; your bibliography should include at least 5 references.)
• Propose writing about characters from two different work that you are actually interested in and that you can clearly and deeply compare/contrast.
• You CAN but do not HAVE TO draw from previous essays. Regardless, your final paper will be much more expansive than the papers you’ve done so far
Alternate Proposal Structures:
– Write a ½ – 1 page abstract with a strong working thesis and draft a piece of your paper (remainder of the 3-5 pages)
– Write a 1 page abstract and write a 5-source annotated bibliography
– Cite specific moments from TWO primary texts
– Cite minimum of FIVE peer-reviewed academic sources to support your close readings/arguments
– Write 3 – 5 pgs double spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font and 1 inch margins
– Include MLA format works cited page
o Unless doing annotated bibs which is structured around full citations
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.