Submit your rough draft Word doc of your work to this point in Blackboard.
You will be completing the below sections of your research paper as a continuation of your research project. In addition to submitting your research paper, please submit your Excel file(s) used for the Data Analysis in Blackboard by the end of Module 7.
Conclusion: Based on your data, discuss the following in your Word document:
1. Whether your findings confirm or refute your hypothesis
2. The effect of these findings on your goal statement
3. The related answers this data provides to your research question
4. How your findings inform the statement of problem you provide at the beginning.
5. Also, synthesize, analyze, and evaluate your findings in the context of the literature review you performed.
Reflection: Finally, include a discussion of the project itself within your Word document. Discuss the following in this reflection:
1. How this project illustrated the importance of statistics in your career and community
2. How these efforts connect to prior courses you have taken and could inform future courses in your program
3. The process you used to complete the project
4. How this process changed your perspective on some element of your learning
5. How this new approach could help you in future courses.
Incorporate instructor feedback, make any additional corrections, and submit to your ePortfolio.
Upload your Portfolio Project to the Institutional Outcome in your ePortfolio listed below. Use the following naming convention: MATH309 – Portfolio Project:
· Quantitative and Scientific Reasoning – Follow established methods of inquiry and mathematical reasoning to form conclusions and make decisions.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.