Please, use 12 font New Time Romans. Plagiarism proof. please. 27 questions in the order listed
1. Discuss the processes and control of ingestion, propulsion, mechanical digestion, chemical digestion, absorption, and defecation
2. Discuss the roles of the liver, pancreas, and gallbladder in digestion
3. Compare and contrast the digestion of the three macronutrients and include wherein the digestive system they are broken down and absorbed.
4. Identify the major organs of the alimentary canal from proximal to distal and briefly state their function
5. Describe the four fundamental tissue layers of the alimentary canal from the lumen “inner most surface” to the outer surface.
6. Contrast the contributions of the enteric and autonomic nervous systems to digestive system functioning
7. Explain how the peritoneum anchors the digestive organs
8. Compare and contrast the neural and hormonal controls involved in digestion
9. Describe the structures of the mouth, including its three accessory digestive organs
10. Group the 32 adult teeth according to name, location, and function
11. Describe the process of swallowing, including the roles of the tongue, upper esophageal sphincter, and epiglottis
12. Trace the pathway food follows from ingestion into the mouth through release into the stomach
13. List the four main regions of the stomach, its curvatures, functions, and its sphincter
14. Identify the four main types of secreting cells in gastric glands and their important products, and explain why the stomach does not digest itself?
15. Describe the mechanical and chemical digestion of food entering the stomach, including the esophagus anatomy and sphincter.
16. Compare and contrast the location and gross anatomy of the small and large intestines include the features of the walls that contribute to its functions.
17. Identify three main adaptations of the small intestine wall that increase its absorptive capacity
18. Describe the mechanical and chemical digestion of chyme upon its release into the small intestine
19. Identify the beneficial roles of the bacterial flora in the digestive system functioning
20. Discuss the composition and function of bile, and identify the major types of enzymes and buffers, present in pancreatic juice, and provide a function for each.
21.Describe the processes involved in anabolic and catabolic reactions
22.List and describe the steps necessary for carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism
23.Explain the processes that regulate glucose levels during the absorptive and postabsorptive state
24.Explain how metabolism is essential to maintaining body temperature (thermoregulation)
25.Summarize the importance of vitamins and minerals in the diet
26.Discuss the role of ATP in metabolism
27.Describe the hormones that regulate anabolic and catabolic reactions
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.