The report should be 6-8 pages long, double spaced
• Use the topic prompts below to structure your report and use them as subheadings
• Incorporate quotations from the book to support your discussion, but try not to rely too heavily these.
Instead, develop your own writing voice and paraphrase key arguments from the book. Cite all quotations
• Use the MLA style guide for citations, linked to the assignment submission portal.
• Allow about 1 page per prompt; perhaps
Introduction: Summarize the setting of the book; the main argument of the book; and your overall
assessment of the book’s argument and claims
• Reflexivity: How does the book’s author situate themselves within the research context? Do they fit in, or
are they an outsider? How does the author’s background (potentially gender, race, age, class) impact on
the ethnographic research, and how do they write about this in the book?
• Context: Who are the people being researched? What is the historical context that shapes this
ethnographic setting and the major experiences and “problems” that are occurring within it?
• Major Experiences: What are the experiences described in the book? How do these experiences progress
across the entirety of the book? Is there a resolution?
• Concepts & Theory: What are some of the major concepts and theories that are discussed in this book?
What do they mean, and how are they applied to the ethnographic situations described? Does the book
relate to topics we have covered in class: gender, race, violence, kinship, structure, agency, etc.
• Conclusion and Critical Analysis: After finishing the book, evaluate how the situation being researched
was resolved (or not) in the book? What do you think is the next step in researching this situation? Do you
think that the argument being made is convincing?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.