As an e-marketing consultant, do the following:
1. Investigate the following e-marketing mix elements (DON’T investigate other elements like pricing or distribution):
a) Internet Products, and/or
b) Social Media/Influencers Marketing
2. With your knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), analyse why and how some latest ICTs can help e-marketers better design Internet Products, and/or Social Media/influencers Marketing.
Examples of ICTs are:
* Artificial Intelligence: image/face/fingerprint recognition, computer translation, chatbot, etc.
* Virtual/Augmented Reality, Avatar Generator, Reverse Image Search, Voice Assistant, etc.
* Big Data, Data Mining, Text Mining, HTML5, Hashtag, Streaming Technologies, etc.
* Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, NFC, SET, etc.
3. In your analysis, apply the theories and concepts discussed in the module, including but not limited to:
* marketing strategies, STDP, 2Is (i.e., individualization and interactivity)
* customer interface, customer relationship, customer experience
* internet user characteristics and CB online, AIDA, “Think, feel, do”
* Internet products, product value hierarchy, and customer co-design
* IMC, Digital Owned, Paid and Earned Media, Community Levels and Criteria, Social Media
4. Provide real examples or suggest new practices to elaborate your analyses, like the following examples:
* Google relies on AI in providing its search engine services (Internet product)
* HSBC uses chatbot in its banking services (Internet product)
* McDonald’s HK partners with Karena Lam (林嘉欣) and uses Facebook and YouTube to promote its new product “OmniPork” in HK (social media marketing), or
* Dr. Martens partners with KOL Hana Tam (譚杏藍) and uses YouTube to promote its shoes in
a video titled “4 Ways to rock with Dr. Martens” (social media and influencers marketing)
Marks mainly go to your ability to analyse clearly why and how some latest ICTs can be applied to the selected e-marketing mix elements, as well as your understanding of the e-marketing mix elements and your applications of relevant e-marketing theories and concepts in your analysis.pls find above information of teacher requirement.
and my requirement as below:
Question 1: pls use the terms and explanation of my attached class notes first, and don’t use too much information on the Internet.
Question 2-3: I think #3 is the guideline of question 2, pls use the terms and concept of my class note as my teacher mentioned it should be analyzed with my current knowledges. And, the analyze of the ICTs should follow the requirement of #3.
Question 4: As the examples my teacher show us are relevant to global company or case in Hong Kong. I think you should apply an example which is well-known in worldwide / common in Hong Kong.
Overall, there are only 3 questions to answer (#3 is the guideline of #2).
Thank you so much and look forward to your work:)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.