You are rewriting this paper as if you are the therapist and the family from “Crazy Rich Asians” the movie is coming to see you. They need help because of the cultural differences and the relationship between the Rachel (the professor) and her mother in law. here are the instructions:
· Title Page
· Application of a modern MFT model and systems theory terms and concepts to the family characters in the movie of your choice
1. Brief description of movie plot and characters
2. Brief SUMMARY OF THE PRESENTING PROBLEM
· Discuss any relevant or possible DSM-V diagnosis and any biopsychosocial, spiritual, and or relational stressors. Also, highlight any risk issues (IPV, suicidality, child abuse, etc.)
1. A SYSTEMIC CLINICAL ASSESSMENT: The systemic evaluation should focus on identifying systemic and communication patterns relevant to the presenting problem. Use the language and concepts from the readings and class discussion. The clinical assessment should address why the problem developed and/or is maintained and should reflect the theoretical assumptions of the chosen model and systems theory. Support your position(s) with citations.
1. Discussion of the influence of CULTURAL AND/OR CONTEXTUAL FACTORS. How are issues of race, ethnicity, SES, sexual orientation, etc. relevant in the case?
1. A MODEL SPECIFIC DIAGRAM is to be included with each assessment. Diagrams are to be computer generated (or neatly drawn) and presented on a separate page.
o For Structural Family Therapy: At least two structural maps detailing significant structural arrangements in the family. The structural maps should reflect your clinical assessment.
· Identify THERAPEUTIC GOALS for treatment. Discuss the therapeutic goals you would seek to achieve in order to help the family address the presenting problem. The therapeutic goals should be consistent with the assigned therapy model. Include brief justification for your choice of therapeutic goals and include literature support (citations). Approximately 1 – 2 pages.
o Specific model-based steps you will take to bring about the change identified by the therapeutic goals. The steps should be consistent with the assigned model and represent a well thought out, rational approach to achieving the goals.
o Identify two specific model-based interventions you will use to achieve the therapeutic goals and describe how you will implement them in session(s).
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.