Final Analysis Paper
For this final paper, I am asking you to write an analysis of a social movement of your choice. The paper should provide an overview of the movement, it’s goals and rhetorical strategies. Here is a list of things to think about when preparing your paper:
(1) Give a General Overview of the movement – What are the goals of the movement? How did it form? Who are the major players in the movement? What form does it take today?
(2) Rhetorical Strategies – What specific communicative strategies did the movement use to achieve its goals? Protest, Art, Strikes, Consciousness Raising, Legal Action, Intervention Campaigns? Please focus on the rhetoric deployed by the movement in your presentation.
(3) What Has Been Achieved – Can you identify specific outcomes that your social movement has achieved? Can you identify any goals that have not yet been achieved?
(4) Society’s Reaction – How has society reacted to your movement? Is there any significant interaction between your social movement and other groups? How has the movement reacted to society’s perception?
There is no page requirement, but I do think it would take at least 5 pages to cover the items the assignment requests. We’ve talked about it at length in class and in our zoom meetings. If you have any questions about the paper please just let me know. If you’ve already turned in the paper then you can disregard this message!
Please include a works cited / bibliography for any cited material
Topics can be any of the following:
1. 9/11 and Anti-War movements
2. Music and Art for social change
3. Black Panthers and BLM
4. Feminist movements
5. LGBTQ movements and ACT/UP
6. Environmental movements
7. Conservative movements: Pro-Life and/or Alt Right
8. Chicano movements
9. Native American movements
10. Apartheid and Globalization
11. Hippies and Beatniks (counter culture movements)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.