Please answer the following questions to the best of your understanding of SOCIOLOGY. Where necessary, please provide definitions or clarifications. Do not assume the reader understands what you convey.
1. Emile Durkheim and others have argued that Deviance is inevitable and necessary to the stability or well-being of society. What did they mean by this? (3 points)
2. Explain the difference between polygamy, polygyny, and polyandry (3 points)
3. Social institutions as noted are designed to meet the needs of society. Identify all characteristics or traits associated with social institutions (3 points)
4. If gender is a social construct, how might sex as a category also is a social construct? (3 points)
5. According to Patricia Hill Collins, the oppression of women cannot be universally understood. How might her concept “Matrix of Domination” support her claim? (3 points)
6. Language is powerful insofar as it enables us to describe what we see/understand and interact with others in society. At the same time, language can only result in social conflicts or tensions. Discuss how and in what ways does language reinforce social hierarchies, especially when it comes to the race class gender as categories of analysis (5 points)
1. Given that there are more women in the labor force, more women holding advanced degrees, how does the glass ceiling and the second shift contribute to the persistence of gender inequality? (5 points)
2. Apply 2 the following concepts to the best of your understanding of them in discussing your experience during this difficult and challenging time: Anomie, Matrix of Domination, Double Consciousness, & Role Conflict (5 points)
3. According to W. E. B Dubois, education is the best solution to the prejudices and discriminatory practices against people at the margins. Given what you have learned from the semester, how might education be at the same time the primary source of inequality? Explain. (5 points)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.