One of the most controversial issues in Australian history was the killing and forced removal aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, including the removal of children from homes and communities. The Aboringes 1905 Act institutionalized much of the violence land land dispossession (the Indian Removal Act of 1830 in the United States and the Bantu Education Act of 1953 in South Africa are examples of settler colonization being institutionalized and subsequently enabling generations of racism, violence, and cultural suppression of first inhabitants/indigenous communities of a region).
As discussed in the outcomes this class takes the approach of using the human experience to inform our understandings of histories globally and locally for an in depth understanding of world history.
1. Please read THE AFFECTIVE WORK OF STOLEN GENERATIONS TESTIMONY: FROM THE ARCHIVES TO THE CLASSROOM.pdfPreview the document
**use your Middlesex County College email and password to login to Kanopy Streaming in the MCC Library database**
2. Watch the film https://middlesexcc.kanopy.com/video/1905-act-and-personal-experiences (Links to an external site.) for an overview of the historical experiences of aboriginal communities (first people on the land) of the territory that is now know as Australia. Experiences of violence, colonization, and forced removal, provide the back drop to the fight for aboriginals to maintain their identity.
3.. Watch the film https://middlesexcc.kanopy.com/video/after-apology (Links to an external site.) below which provides a keen focus on the current and past legacies of these human rights abuses in Australia.
Answer the following questions:
1. Compare and contrast the accounts…what role does the expansion of the United Kindom play in the experiences of aboriginal communities (past and present)?
2. Consider our previous discussion on gender history? How do these films engage and present gendered experiences?
3. Who is telling the stories? How does this impact the historical account? Are these histories well known and taught in other countries?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.