Based upon this research you will write a brief biographical report.
· Your research paper is divided into three components:
Paragraphs must contain the following: Who this person was? Why are they significant to history? Why do you want to learn more about them? Outside sources are allowed/encouraged, however, if you use outside information you will need to provide a citation. Submit the Word document to Blackboard for a SafeAssign check.
Directions for Component Two, Research Report : Document at least six sources you will use to write your research paper. *You must use at least one book as a source. Your textbook can be a source, but it will not count as your one book. Encyclopedias (including Wikipedia) are not allowed. Provide a full citation of the sources in correct format. Under the citation, provide a brief (one paragraph) description of the specific material you will use from each source. Submit the research report to Blackboard for a SafeAssign check.
· Establish a thesis that demonstrates your subject’s significance to history in your introduction.
· Begin the body of your essay by focusing on the subject’s early life (as far as possible given available materials). What events/conditions shaped this individual’s upbringing? How did this contribute to later behavior?
· Then trace the major events of the subject’s life.
· Conclude by describing the subject’s specific role in history. Reaffirm your thesis and demonstrate how the evidence provided in the body of your essay proved/supported this thesis.
· Papers must be at least four pages in length and double-spaced.
· Papers must have a title page with name, date, and course info (title page does not count towards page count).
· Papers must include page numbers.
· Papers must have a separate introduction, body, and conclusion.
· Papers must include a Bibliography/Works Cited page and Chicago Manual footnote citations throughout the essay. (Bibliography does not count towards page count)
· must use at least six sources.
*At least one book is required. The book may be accessed electronically (eBook)
· Papers should be organized in a logical manner and should explain the biography as if the reader was unfamiliar with the subject.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.