As a member of the multidisciplinary care team within clinical practice, with assistance, you will be involved in the holistic care of a patient. While you are on placement you will have the opportunity to participate in care planning and delivery.
1. Choose one medical or surgical care scenario from your current placement and using the systematic approach to care, discuss the following in relation to your chosen care scenario
a) How you would assess the care that is required for this patient.
b) How you would plan the care that is required for this patient.
2. You will need to provide an outline or overview of the care scenario. This can be outlined in the appendix if you wish so as not to exceed your word count. You will need to demonstrate clearly, the stages of both holistic care assessment and care planning.
3. You will need to demonstrate your ability to work with the other members of the team involved in this patient’s care assessment and care planning.
4. You will need to demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with the other members of the team involved in this patient’s care assessment and care planning.
5. You will also need to use a theoretical model to underpin your answer such as the “Activities of Daily Living Model” (Roper et al, 1980). This will allow you to focus on specific activities of daily living as applicable to your patient needs during your assessment and planning of care.
6. You will need to outline how this patient is assessed by identifying the key elements for a holistic assessment of this client. Describe who was involved in the assessment of this patient and what was your role within this process? You should include what examples of assessment tools were used during the course of this scenario and which member of the team was involved with applying the tool during the assessment process. These tools need to be evidenced based and currently being used within your clinical setting. If you refer to assessment tools you should use your appendix to give examples of such tools.
7. You will need to outline the care planning stage for this patient and what goals were identified. You will need to demonstrate ability to prioritise the care planning according to immediate and intermediate goals, when they will need to be reviewed and by whom. Again you need to outline who was involved with this part of the process and what role you played in planning the care for your patient.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.